APR staff have worked with a variety of government agencies at the local, state, and federal level on strategic marketing initiatives. We also have extensive experience working with non-profits to engage a variety of stakeholders. APR staff has also helped secure multiple federal grants and served as project supervisors on multi-year Health & Human Services grant projects. Check out our past work in the government and non-profit sectors.
We are social change marketers!
Read Our Government Case Studies
Racine Housing Project Case Study
Youth Tobacco Prevention Case Study
Wisconsin Department of Transportation Case Study
Current & Past Government Project Experience
- Bio-Terrorism Research State of Wisconsin and Federal Government*
- Brown County Water Commission Green Bay*
- City of Las Vegas/HUD
- City of Las Vegas/Planning
- City of Sheboygan, “Citizen’s Budget”
- Dane County Water Commission Madison WI*
- Downtown Whitewater, Inc.
- Franklin School District
- Milwaukee Public Water Works*
- Ohio Ozone Study*
- Ohio Rideshare*
- Racine Strategic Housing Program
- Sexual Assault State of Wisconsin*
- Sheboygan Area School District
- WI State Independent Living Council*
- State of Wisconsin Attorney General Expert Report
- State of Wisconsin Dept of Administration Lambeau Field Project*
- State of Wisconsin Early Intervention Study*
- State of Wisconsin Product Labeling Study*
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater College of Business & Economics
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater News and Public Affairs
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Auditorium
- Waukesha Public Water Works*
- WI Commerce Department*
- WI Department of Public Instruction*
- WI Department of Vocational Rehabilitation*
- Wisconsin Bureau of Health Financing Services*
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation Driver Distraction Study*
- Wisconsin Dept of Transportation Admin Withdrawal Program*
- Wisconsin Dept of Transportation CALL Program Study*
- Wisconsin Dept of Transportation Motor-Cycle Safety*
- Wisconsin Dept of Transportation Road Rage Project*
- Wisconsin Dept of Transportation Designated Driver: Offenders*
- Wisconsin DOT Designated Driver Study: General Population*
- Wisconsin DOT Safe Driving Study 16-29 Year Olds Study*
- Wisconsin DOT Seat Belt Awareness Usage & Enforcement Attitudes*
- Wisconsin Energy Bureau*
Published Research in Non-Profit & Social Cause Marketing
Our expertise extends to applied academic research on social cause marketing initiatives. Check out some of our recent publications.
Dahl, A.J., Barber, K., & Peltier, J.W. (2019) Social media’s effectiveness for activating social declarations and motivating personal discussions to improve organ donation consent rates. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, 13(1), 47-61.
Dahl, A.J., D’Alessandro, A.M., Peltier, J.W., Swan, E.L. (2018) Differential effects of omni-channel touchpoints and digital behaviors on digital natives’ social cause engagement. Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, 12 (3), 258-273.
D’Alessandro, AM, Peltier, JW, & Dahl, AJ. (2012) Utilizing social media and college student organizations to increase support for organ donation and advocacy: A case report. Progress in Transplantation, 22(4): 436-441.
D’Alessandro, AM, Peltier, JW, Feeley, TH, & Dahl, AJ. (2012) A sequential decision framework for increasing college students’ support for organ donation and organ donor registration. Progress in Transplantation, 22(3): 323-332.
D’Alessandro, AM, Peltier, JW, & Dahl, AJ. (2012) A large-scale qualitative study of the potential use of social media by university students to increase awareness and support for organ donation. Progress in Transplantation, 22 (2): 183-191.
D’Alessandro, AM, Peltier, JW, & Dahl, AJ. (2012) The impact of social, cognitive and attitudinal dimensions on college students’ support for organ donation. American Journal of Transplantation, 12 (1): 152-61.
Peltier, JW, D’Alessandro, AM, Hsu, M., & Schibrowsky, JA. (2011) A hierarchical communication model of the antecedents of health care professionals’ support for donations after cardiac death. American Journal of Transplantation, 11(3), 591-598.
D’Alessandro, AM, Peltier, JW, Phelps, JE. (2008) Increasing organ donations after cardiac death by increasing DCD support among health care professionals: A case report. American Journal of Transplantation, 8(4), 897-904.
D’Alessandro, AM, Peltier, JW, Phelps, JE. (2008) Understanding the antecedents of the acceptance of donation after cardiac death by healthcare professionals. Critical Care Medicine, 36(4), 1075-1081.
Scovotti, C & Peltier, JW. (2005) Participant satisfaction with the vocational rehabilitation process. Health Marketing Quarterly, 22(4), 3-26.
Peltier, JW & Scovotti, C. (2004) Relationship marketing and disadvantages health care segments: Using internal marketing to improve the vocational rehabilitation process. Health Marketing Quarterly, 22(2), 69-90.
Wisniewski, R., Dennik-Champion, G., & Peltier JW. (2004) Emergency preparedness competencies: Assessing nurses’ educational needs. JONA: The Journal of Nursing Administration, 34(10), 475-480.