Dr. Dahl earned his DBA, MBA, and B.B.A. Degrees in Marketing and Direct and Internet Marketing from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. In addition to being Director of Research, Dr. Dahl is a member of the Google Global Academic Panel and President of the American Marketing Association Collegiate Chapters Council. Andy has over 20 years of marketing consulting experience working with both for-profit and non-profit organizations to enhance their marketing strategy. He has helped brands launch and assess digital marketing strategies, including directing a four-year international social media campaign across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. He is an expert in marketing research, with an extensive background in strategic marketing, digital marketing, customer satisfaction initiatives, franchising and retail, healthcare marketing, and social marketing. In his role as an Assistant Professor of Marketing at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Dr. Dahl continues to be on the cutting edge of digital strategy transformation. Dr. Dahl helped launch the university’s digital marketing major, minor, and undergraduate and graduate certificate programs. Dr. Dahl’s award-winning research focuses on digital marketing, online consumer behavior, value co-creation, and healthcare marketing.
- 20+ Years of Marketing Consulting Experience
- Supervised 100s of Research Projects
- Over 20 Journal Publications and Conference Presentations
- Reviewer, Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Research in Interactive Marketing, Journal of Marketing Education
- DBA in Marketing, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- MBA in Marketing, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- BBA in Marketing, Emphasis in Direct & Internet Marketing, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater